The game of European Roulette is played by spinning a small ball on a round wheel with thirty-seven numbered slots. When the wheel stops, the ball comes to rest in one of these slots. The object of European Roulette is to correctly predict the slot in which the ball will land. By predicting the right number, colour, section, etc, you earn a payoff on your bet. The size of the payoff depends on what bet was placed. A single number pays out better than a colour bet.
You can practice playing free roulette in the flash game below, in the instant play roulette game.
Play 888 Roulette for Free
You can play roulette for real money at 888 Casino Sign up now and get your £800 welcome package Roulette is an included game with respect to wagering requirements. Many casinos do not count roulette but 888 Casino do. They also have an excellent live roulette table.
You can also play roulette free on this site too
Get £50 free when you deposit and £100 matched.
Terms apply, this is not free money, you need to deposit and wagering requirements apply.Full terms
- Make your 1st deposit using promocode ROULETTE50 and get your 100% up to £100 (T&C’s apply) + £50 FreePlay.
- Minimum deposit required is £20.
- £50 FreePlay is available for European roulette game only.
- Offer valid for first time depositors in 888casino only.
- The Bonus is limited to one player per household.
- FreePlay expires within 90 days.
- FreePlay winings are subject to a total maximum winnings amount of £200.
- FreePlay winnings will be credited to the player’s account only after the player has finished playing all of the FreePlay.
- FreePlay wins are considered as a bonus and subject to the bonus wagering and all other bonus terms as determined in the 888casino bonus policy terms and conditions.
- The Bonus and any accumulated winnings can be withdrawn only after an entrant has wagered an amount totaling 30 times the amount of the Bonus.
- Wagering on all games at 888casino contributes towards the wagering requirement but certain games contribute greater amounts than others. The following is a list of contributions towards wagering requirements for each individual game type:
Wagering Contributions Game Category Game Contribution Video Slots & Slots, Scratch card, Keno, Race, Arcade, Dice and all other games that do not appear in the table 100% All versions of Roulette, Pai Gow Poker, Caribbean Poker, Triple Card Poker & Poker table games 20% All versions of Blackjack, Live Casino games, Hi-Lo, VideoPoker, Power Video Poker, Baccarat 10% Craps 5%
- For example, if an entrant wagers £500 on Video Slots, then the entire £500 (100%) will contribute towards wagering requirements for this Promotion. If an entrant wagers £500 on Roulette, then £100 (20%) will contribute towards wagering requirements for the Promotion.
- Your account is made up of both Available funds (those that can be used in any applicable game or withdrawn subject to the Withdrawal Policy) and Restricted funds (the total of bonus funds that have not yet met the wagering requirement and any winnings associated with such bonus funds). If you have both Available funds and Restricted funds in your account, the next wager you make will use Restricted funds first. Available funds will only be used once your Restricted funds balance is zero. If you place a wager on casino games using Restricted funds only and win you will receive, depending on your account currency, up to a maximum of $500/€500/£500 in winnings. If your winnings exceed £500 you will only receive £500. Such limitation on your winnings shall not apply to verified progressive jackpot winnings derived from Restricted funds.
- Withdrawing funds: Please refer to our withdrawal & privacy policies for more information.
If your withdrawal request is for less than the minimum allowable amount, listed below, the funds will be returned to your Bankroll:
- The minimum wire transfer withdrawal is $20 / €15 / £15 / 20 CAD / 150 SEK/ 120 DKK.
- The minimum bank draft withdrawal is $30 / €25 / £20 / 30 CAD / 200 SEK/ 200 DKK (according to your selected withdrawal currency).
- The minimum withdrawal for the following payment methods is $20 / €15 / £15 / 20 CAD / 150 SEK/ 120 DKK: Skrill (moneybookers), NETELLER, PayPal, UK credit cards via BACS, credit card, debit card, Moneta, WebMoney, EntroPay card.
- 888casino Bonus Policy terms and conditions apply.
Here is the list of typical internet roulette bets.
|Straight Up||A bet on a single number, pays 35/1,|
|Split Bet||A bet on the line between any two numbers, odds 17/1|
|Street Bet||A bet at the end of any row of numbers. A street bet covers three numbers and pays out 11/1|
|Corner Bet||PA bet on the corner where four numbers meet. All four numbers are covered and pays out 8/1|
|Line Bet||A bet at the end of two rows at the intersection between them. A line bet covers all the numbers in either row, for a total of six numbers. Pays 5/1|
|Column Bet||An outside bet in one of the boxes at the end of the columns covers all the numbers in that column for a total of twelve. Odds 2/1|
|Dozen Bet||A bet in the box marked 1st 12 covers numbers 1 to 12, 2nd 12 covers numbers 13 to 24, 3rd 12 covers numbers 25 to 36. Pays 2/1|
|An even money bet on one of the six boxes at the bottom of the board covers the half of the board described in that box. (The zero is not covered by any of these boxes.) Each box covers eighteen numbers. Low covers numbers 1 to 18. High covers numbers 19 to 36. All bets are ‘double your money’|
At all internet casinos, you can play roulette. Play at your favourite room. At Roulette play we prefer roulette tables that are run by Bookmakers. Check out the review pages for information about playing roulette online.